Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A global agriculture company is in growth-mode and creating a new position for company-wide procurement.
- This new role will oversee sourcing and purchasing of equipment, supplies, materials and products.
- Position will sustain strong relationships with vendors and successfully negotiate favorable contracts.
- This will be the first in a new “procurement dept.” with advancement opportunity in a growing company.
- This opportunity is located in Northern California, with relocation assistance provided.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Manage the maintenance and growth of the company’s inventory.
- Negotiate with vendors and secure the best possible price and service.
- Work closely with the receiving dept, tracing delinquent arrivals and confirm invoices for accuracy.
- Occasional travel to conventions, shows, and vendor locations.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Experience in procurement/sourcing within the agricultural industry.
- Strong grasp of demand forecasting systems and inventory management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
210 total views, 3 today