Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A fresh fruit cold storage, specialty bagging and repack operation seeks an experienced Plant Manager.
- Position oversees the general management of the facility and business operation.
- This role will oversee the packing process, ripening, lotting and distribution of domestic and imported fruit.
- Manages all aspects of the packing facility; working with a small mgt team and reporting to ownership.
- Includes a strong base salary and bonus, with full benefits. (Including company paid medical, 401k, etc.)
- This opportunity is located in the greater Philadelphia / New Jersey area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversees facility operations. (Production, Receiving, Shipping, Transportation, Quality/Food Safety, etc.)
- Helps ensure strong customer service by collaborating and regular communication with customers.
- Plan, direct, execute and monitor the bagging, special packing and value-added processes.
- Develop system improvements by analyzing processes and workflow and implementing appropriate changes.
- Facilitate a profitable operation that meets any compliance needs as guided by customer, FDA or USDA.
- Minimum 5 years of production/operations management experience required.
- Previous experience with fresh fruit, vegetable or related perishable packing/production is required.
- Understanding of USDA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field of study and/or related work experience.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
423 total views, 2 today