Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A well-established food manufacturer is searching for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet production schedule.
- Ensure products are in compliance with all applicable specifications
- Maintain set standards of productivity.
- Work with Continuous Improvement Manager to identify and implement opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Work with Safety Manager and Safety Committee to identify and implement opportunities to improve safety-related issues.
- Minimize waste of raw and finished products.
- Identify ways to reduce cost of products.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Supervisory or Leadership role in a manufacturing setting.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desirable.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions. Percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
133 total views, 2 today