Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A well-established fresh cut processor is adding Quality Assurance talent.
- The role will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and management of QA, FS, and technical activities at the plant level.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This position is based in the California Central Valley.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include:
- 3-5+ years of previous QA Management experience in the food processing industry required.
- BRC certified strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement operations at the plant level.
- Thorough understanding of food processing, sanitation, QA, and third part audits for fresh produce commodities.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
For more information, contact Brandi Boehme email@example.com
219 total views, 1 today