Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established food manufacturer/ processor in the IL seeks an experienced QA Manager.
- This role will report to the VP of Technical Services & Quality and will be responsible for ensuring all FS & Quality Policies and Procedures are effectively implemented.
- This position is based in the IL (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include
- Ensure employee safety and compliance to company requirements and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by the USDA, FDA, and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies regarding food safety.
- Experience writing, implementing and continuously improving SOP’s and quality processes.
- Ability to write and continuously improve policies and SOP’s.
- Oversee food defense and crisis management programs.
- Train associates on quality and food safety programs, standard operating procedures and required forms.
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing/processing environment
- Strong Managerial skills
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, GMP’s, Pest Control, Food Allergen and Environmental Monitoring
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
Please contact Brandi Boehme, Bboehme@producecareers.com
652 total views, 9 today