Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A growing fresh produce distributor located in CA is searching for a QA Technician to join their team!
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Support the production department by ensuring compliance with Company food safety and quality standards.
- Identify process inefficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Assist with internal and 3rd party Audits.
- Preform documentation activities to ensure all compliance and QA/QC requirements are met.
- Knowledge of sanitation standard operation procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of commo start-up procedures in a USDA factory ad GMP.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience performing QA/QC activities in a Food production environment or processing plant is required.
- HACCP, BRC, SQF certification
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Compensation: DOE, Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, relocation assistance.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, Bboehme@producecareers.com
206 total views, 10 today