D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job # 31847
This innovative, relatively new company is growing and going places! New products, an empowering management style and career progression is all available!
Assist manager by identifying work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow. Position is based in Washington state.
• Issue written and oral instructions.
• Examine work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers.
• Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
• Assist employees with work process problems.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction. Ability to present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions, both oral and written.
• Identify Process improvements
• Effective use of company time, seek out duties to ensure you, and those in your area, are consistently productive.
• Strong Independent thinking with ability to proactively identify problems and provide solution suggestions.
• Requires very minimal supervision to perform everyday tasks
• Able to advise management of policy violations
• Identify and Support Process Improvements
• Willing to adapt work schedule to company needs
• Complete understanding of the processes and the global effects of process deviation.
• Ability to effectively train other employees
• Must have highly effective organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Must be highly professional in all forms of communication skills
• Able to assess and report on training effectiveness
• Assist in assigning work
• Ability to act as a key point person for assisting supervisor
• Affirmatively and effectively support company/managements decisions
• Ability to effectively and appropriately defuse a situation
• 2 or more years related experience and/or training in the field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in a quality department a strong plus
• Strong Computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word
• Must have valid Washington State Driver’s license for driving company vehicles
For more information, contact Melody Dante firstname.lastname@example.org
289 total views, 2 today