Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job # 31847
- Ensure planning/scheduling of department staff meet budget expectations.
- Implement and execute process improvement projects.
- Implement and execute cost savings initiatives.
- Implement and execute training programs for leads.
- Implement and maintain the standards and policies of the employee handbook.
- Performing internal audits.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal and external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the quality system.
- Following-up on and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests.
- Insuring that organizational systems and training is in place.
- Preparing organization for GSFI/Primus audit. ( GSFI EXP. IS MUST!)
- Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Administering document control management system.
- Overseeing established testing program.
- Assisting the management team and provide QA support as necessary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of microbiological training and diagnosis.
- Support and provide communication to other departments.
- Support and enforce all company policies, standards and procedures.
- Compile information and/or prepare reports as requested by the Sr. Manager of Quality and Food Safety
- Any other special projects as requested by the Sr. Manager of Quality and Food Safety.
Educational/Work History Requirements
- 5 years minimum years of relevant quality experience in the food industry.
- Coursework of certification in food science, microbiology, preventive controls or food processing sanitation desired.
- B.S. Degree in Food Science/Microbiology/Chemistry or Related Field of Study
For more information, contact Melody Dante email@example.com
779 total views, 1 today