Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An innovative, international seed manufacturer is looking for an experienced manager.
- This role will manage regional teams in California, the Northeast and Canada.
- Position focuses on developing sales, increasing market share and profitability, product mgt. and development.
- Sales will focus on vegetable seed varieties for a customer base including processors, growers and distributors.
- Our client is a global leader in the vegetable seed industry with exciting growth plans.
- This opportunity is based in Northern California with relocation assistance available – if needed.
- Position includes full employee benefits, (healthcare, 401k, etc.) bonus potential and a company vehicle.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Create and implement product development and sales strategies within the assigned regions.
- Define and oversee actions, goals and achievements of regional sales team.
- Directly interface with key customers in vegetable processor and grower accounts.
- Requires frequent day travel, regular domestic and occasional international travel to for industry functions, customer visits and company meetings.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous experience in sales and management within the agriculture industry.
- Previous experience within the seed industry highly desired, but will consider related supplier experience.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study required. Master’s level degree desired.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
464 total views, 6 today