Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An industry leading and highly regarded equipment & machinery manufacturer is in growth mode.
- The Project Manager oversees multiple depts. for the planning and execution of new installations.
- Our client manufactures state-of-the-art equipment and machinery to the fresh produce industry.
- Our client has a great reputation within the industry, and is known for quality and innovation.
- Opportunities in upstate New York, the California central valley and western Michigan, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with sales, engineering, customers and other relevant parties in new project definition and launch.
- Complete management of projects, from pre-sale through completion/launch.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with customer on project communication.
- Monitor project progress and milestones and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude with formal project management qualifications.
- Proven success in delivering high value engineering solutions.
- Background in the Produce Industry, or related food production exp. (Repack or a related supplier capacity)
- Ability for regular travel, (50%+) as needed regionally, nationwide and/or internationally, as required.
- Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Engineering or a related field.
Please Rich Lentz, email@example.com
559 total views, 2 today