D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A well-established produce wholesale/distributor is searching for a Retail Sales Account Manager to join their team. The qualified will be responsible for developing and maintaining professional customer relationships by serving as the primary inside business contact.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide consistency and excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Develop a professional working relationship that bests serves customer needs.
• Achieve goals in sales and growth that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Develop and encourage new and repeat business opportunities with assigned customers.
• Maintain all customer communications: daily orders, credit resolution, quality resolution, order fulfillment and delivery satisfaction.
• Provide customers with weekly pricing, ad and promotional product quotes.
• Work closely with customers to maintain a continuous knowledge of sales goals and future sales opportunities.
• Communicate customer goals and directives to the Director of Sales and the support team.
• Communicate to customers all products and services available to them according to their demographic and service capabilities.
• Communicate all industry related information and data to customers that will contribute to their growth and education.
• Analyze customer product categories and profit margins to develop plans for growth and profitability.
• Communicate seasonal and new product information to customers daily.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent plus related specialized coursework and at least 1 year successful fresh produce wholesale or retail sales or related management experience.
• Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office and common E Mail systems.
• Valid identification or driver’s license (if appropriate).
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
For more information, contact Jennifer Mazza, firstname.lastname@example.org
402 total views, 2 today