Job #31239 – Florida
A well-established produce distributor is searching for a Director of Street Sales to join their team. The Director of Street Sales will successfully direct the sales and marketing of the company. Ensures that all sales and marketing areas achieve sales and profit objectives. Coordinates the functional areas of sales and marketing into a cohesive team with common goals and objectives. The functional areas include inside sales, outside sales, marketing, customer service and personnel. Successfully communicates with Operations, Purchasing, Accounting and Administration to meet overall Company objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, Coach, and ride with sales people in assigned territories on a scheduled basis to increase sales, profits, improve customer relations, penetrate accounts and keep abreast of current market conditions and trends.
- Review daily and weekly sales print-outs showing sales and gross margin. Manage and motivate sales force to increase both areas, as well as increasing order size.
- Review accounts receivable analysis with each salesperson and take a positive posture to enforce credit and collection policies. See customer with sales person if needed to collect.
- Take full responsibility for terminating non-productive people and hiring and training new sales personnel to reach maximum potential in every market area.
- Work within the company guidelines for new hires, and maintain expense budgets as set
- Assign or re-assign accounts, territories and prospects within the geographic distribution areas to reach maximum sales and profits for the company. Communicate the necessary information to all parties to adjust goals relating to the assignments.
- The change of sales personnel as well as re-assigning accounts or territories should be agreed upon prior to change between Director of Street Sales, Director of Corporate Sales and General Manager.
- Furnish General Manager with Business Building Plans and timely evaluation sheets on all sales people and districts annually, or as needed, based on modules with flat or declining sales.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have proven sales ability – Ability to recruit, hire and train new sales personnel, and further train existing personnel to promote sales, profits and collections.
- Have thorough knowledge of products, pricing, delivery schedules as well as company policies.
- Be able to establish sales and profit goals as well as written plans to attain/ surpass those goals.
- Be a good communicator to management as well as to assigned sales people.
- Ability to plan, conduct and participate in sales meetings.
- Ability to communicate to other department heads to obtain profitable customer service solutions and ever escalating customer satisfaction.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, firstname.lastname@example.org
1173 total views, 5 today