Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and innovative technology supplier is in growth mode.
- New role to support and increase sales to Food Processors in the California Central Valley.
- Our client offers state-of-the-art solutions in automation, electrical and system controls.
- This opportunity provides a strong salary, bonus potential, benefits and long-term career path.
- This opportunity is in the greater Fresno California area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Effectively gather information on-site to generate complete project specification.
- Work with customers to develop solutions to complex technical projects.
- Educate and assist customers to illustrate the performance of company products.
- Prepare presentations and demonstrations on technical aspects of turnkey projects.
- Schedule resources to complete the project and order materials as needed by field personnel.
- Ensure that projects are bid to a predetermined profit margin and completed to the budget set during bidding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, mechanical or related engineering required.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering in electrical power design, controls design, PLC programming and HMI programming.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
80 total views, 4 today