Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job #30715 – Mid-Atlantic
- An established, highly-regarded, multi-generational fresh produce packer/shipper in growth mode.
- Seeks experienced and talented leader for their sales department.
- Position will manage the sales team while also developing new sales with new and existing customers.
- Newly created position for a new facility with a company prepped for growth and adding new commodity lines.
- Includes a strong base salary and bonus, with full benefits. (Including company paid medical, 401k, etc.)
- This opportunity is in the Mid-Atlantic region with relocation assistance available, if needed.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Provide leadership, mentoring and coaching to a team of sales representatives and admin/support staff.
- Provide customer service management to all customer channels.
- Achieve sales growth thru retail and foodservice sales; set ad lids, develop seasonal contracts and promotions.
- Negotiate long and short-term pricing strategies that meet or exceed sales targets and category growth.
- Develop dept. goals based on sales targets, competitive environment, seasonal supply, and demand.
- Occasional regional and national travel to conventions, shows, and customer locations as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualifications Include
- Successful experience in day-to-day management of a sales staff.
- Documented track record of business development in fresh produce with Retail stores and other channels.
- Strong fresh produce background. Tomato and/or berry category experience highly desired.
- Established customer base and large number of industry contacts required.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
1329 total views, 2 today