Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain and build sales business with existing customer base.
- Build additional business with new customers.
- Implement sales and service strategies to meet company’s corporate goals.
- Know the product, create the market, and fill the need.
- Daily participation in monitoring aging product inventory and sell accordingly.
- Travel: Customer visits and industry functions as needed.
- Excellent daily communication with management, sales, and production teams
- Diligent maintenance of accounts receivable.
- Minimum 3 years experience in produce sales and account management, with retail, wholesale, and/or foodservice. Experience with retail sales and tree fruit a plus.
- College degree preferred but not required in lieu of produce sales experience.
- Must be available to work weekends seasonally.
- Strong technical skills, including Famous, MS Office, Google Docs, and produce industry EDI platforms (Itrade, etc.), along with the ability to learn new applications very quickly.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required.
Please contact Tara Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org
517 total views, 9 today