Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A well-established fresh cut processor is adding a Senior Production Manager to their team!
- This role will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This position is based in the California Central Valley.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include:
- 10+ years of previous production experience in a fruit/vegetable processing facility.
- Strong communication skills with a proven success in cross functional team leadership.
- Proven track record of coordinating and directing the design, planning, construction, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, and other facilities.
- Solid understanding of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement operations at the plant level.
- Experience with P&L, and budgeting operations.
- Thorough understanding of food processing, sanitation, QA, maintenance, and third part audits for fresh produce commodities.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
For more information, contact Brandi Boehme email@example.com
291 total views, 3 today