Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and growing East Coast Importer is adding to their small sales team.
- They’re looking for experienced import sales talent to lead sales and business development efforts.
- Primary responsibility is sales to retail, foodservice and wholesale customer segments.
- This opportunity will provide exposure to all aspects of business. (sales, P&L mgt, sourcing, logistics, etc.)
- Our client is a respected player within the industry, with a strong grower network and branding.
- Sales opportunity for their Tropical category; Lemons, Limes, Pineapple, Mango, and more.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, aggressive bonus potential, (including profit sharing) and full employee benefits.
- This role is based in the greater New York City / New Jersey area, with relocation assistance available.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales experience in related fruit categories. (Limes, Lemons, Pineapples and/or Mangoes)
- Previous sales benchmarks of over $6MM, annually.
- Established customer contacts within retail, foodservice and wholesale customer segments.
- Thorough understanding of produce commodities market, fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- Previous experience or aptitude in sourcing/procurement.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
1244 total views, 5 today