Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A fast-growing, grower-owned, vertically integrated fresh fruit grower/shipper/importer is expanding west.
- They’re looking for experienced import sales talent to open a new office and lead sales and business development efforts.
- Newly created role will be responsible for both program and market sales to West Coast and National retailers.
- Sales opportunities in South American imported grape, citrus, stonefruit, cherry and other categories.
- Our client is vertically integrated, with a strong supply and a very solid reputation within the industry.
- This role provides a very attractive compensation package; including a strong base salary, healthy bonus potential and full benefits.
- Our client is opening a new sales office in the Central Valley or Southern California
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales experience in related fruit categories. (grapes, citrus, stonefruit, cherries, kiwi, and/or apples)
- Previous sales benchmarks of over 300,000 cartons/$6MM, annually.
- Established customer contacts within retail, wholesale, and processing account segments.
- Knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs – Specifically, South American imports.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
192 total views, 4 today