Job #31059 – Home based covering Virginia, Maryland and Tennessee
Plan and manage regional technical sales territory in accordance with company sales and market development strategy and budgetary plan to help company grow in the specific areas of Food Processing Aids, Water Treatment, Food Plant Cleaning & Sanitation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities (principal duties, continuing responsibilities, and accountability)
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contacts for achieving company’s sales and profit margin goals – especially managing personal time, travel, expenses, and productivity.
- Technical Support and oversight for chemical programs at the customer facilities
- Utilizing professional and ethical sales methodology, maintain existing business and develop new customer business (both end user and distributor) through sales calls and appropriate business propositions in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate and negotiate externally with prospects and customers and internally with management and staff to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable working relationships.
- Provide product portfolio and competitive product information to support growing product pipeline and sales growth
- Promptly and professionally respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Represent company at professional conferences and trade shows.
- Using appropriate methods and company forms communicate with internal staff in regard to quoted pricing, vendor sourcing, vendor costs, and customer payment and credit issues.
- Working in conjunction with management, establish annual budgetary sales and market development goals for the regional sales territory.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
Job Specifications: Minimum Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Food Science, Business, Chemistry, or Engineering). Should have 5 or more years of relevant chemical technical sales; or industrial food processing cleaning and sanitation; or equivalent skills.
Please contact Mark Teague, Mark@producecareers.com
739 total views, 3 today