Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A vertically integrated Grower/Shipper/Importer is creating a new sales role.
- This position will focus on customers in the western U.S. (retail, foodservice, wholesale, etc.)
- Sales products include tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and other vegetable categories.
- Our client has a solid reputation within the industry with generations of experience and exciting growth.
- This opportunity can be a seasonal role in Nogales, AZ or a permanent role with summers in McAllen, TX.
- Exciting opportunity for career advancement / professional development or a could be a lucrative seasonal deal.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Grow business opportunities with existing and potential new customers.
- Develop new sales of fresh Mexican-grown vegetable categories and varieties.
- Be point of contact for customers for product availability, pricing, quality, delivery and the overall market.
- Coordinate with all depts. to ensure strong customer service and delivering assigned commodities to customers.
- Occasional travel to conventions, shows, and customer locations.
- Primarily based in Nogales, AZ with summer months based in McAllen, TX would be desired.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales experience in related veg categories.
- Successful track record of sales in multiple customer segments. (retail, foodservice, wholesale or processors)
- In-depth understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
528 total views, 3 today