Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An industry leading and highly regarded Grower/Shipper/Importer/Exporter is in growth-mode.
- Our client is creating a leadership role to oversee sales & business development for National Retail Accounts.
- Sales opportunities for a variety of both domestic and imported fruit categories.
- VP of Sales role will be to both sell and lead experienced sales team.
- Our client is well respected within the Produce Industry, with a global reach for fresh fruit throughout the world.
- This opportunity will be based in South Texas.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Bottom line P&L responsibilities.
- Oversee the development of sales division; including continued development of sales team.
- Oversee the customer base; create, maintain and monitor sales & marketing budgets.
- Oversee the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range sales goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Ability for both domestic and international travel as needed.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Established track record of leading and developing sales teams, including seasoned Sales Managers.
- Successful sales experience in fresh fruit categories is required.
- Customer contacts within retail, wholesale and other profitable customer segments.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, Relocation Assistance
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
600 total views, 5 today