Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job #31332 – Remote / Home Based
- An established and reputable North American importer/shipper is adding to their Sr. leadership team.
- This newly created role will build relationships with new growers and develop new import agreements.
- The position is responsible for sourcing, procurement, grower relations, and quality assurance.
- This role will focus heavily on grape, citrus and stone fruit sourcing; specifically, in South America.
- Our client is a respected fresh produce importer for over 50 years, and known for high-end, quality fruit.
- This opportunity can be remote/home office based.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Manage all aspects of sourcing strategy, including contracting and related purchasing decisions.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to identify, source and develop new products.
- Be the company expert in matters related to product quality and market trends.
- Frequent international travel.
- Established and extensive relationships and contacts with South American growers.
- Strong knowledge of imported fruit commodity varieties. Specifically, citrus, grapes and stone fruit.
- Thorough knowledge of produce markets and supply chain dynamics.
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skill set.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
663 total views, 5 today