Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An industry-leading and highly regarded Grower/Packer/Shipper/Importer is aggressive growth-mode.
- Our client is creating a new leadership role to oversee sales & business development for the West Coast.
- Sales opportunities for a variety of both domestic and imported fruit categories.
- Newly created role will lead experienced sales teams in multiple locations on the West Coast.
- Our client is a respected player within the industry, with a global reach for fresh fruit throughout the world.
- This opportunity will be based in California. (Southern Cal, Central Valley or Salinas areas all possibilities)
Position Responsibilities Include
- Bottom line P&L responsibilities for the West Coast sales area.
- Oversee the development of this new division; including continued development of sales teams.
- Oversee the customer base for the area; including create, maintain and monitor sales & marketing budgets.
- Oversee the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range sales goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Ability for both domestic and international travel as needed.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Established track record of leading and developing sales teams, including seasoned Sales Managers.
- Successful sales experience in fresh fruit categories is required.
- Customer contacts within retail, wholesale and other profitable customer segments.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
1345 total views, 4 today