Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and well-regarded fresh produce Distributor in the Northeast is in growth mode.
- Our client seeks an experienced Manager to lead their overnight shipping and receiving operations.
- With exciting sales and infrastructure growth planned, this is a crucial position for current and future business.
- Exciting opportunity with a growth oriented, non-corporate company and a passionate management team.
- This role will have the autonomy to set up the department as they want.
- This opportunity is in the Tri-State Region/New England with relocation assistance available within the area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Plans, implements and monitors the shipping and receiving practices for the warehouse facility.
- Fulfilling customer orders; including filling shorted product with something comparable. (when applicable)
- Reduce and ultimately eliminate dept. overtime thru efficient planning and execution.
- Spearhead the dept. transition to an electronic / “paperless” program.
- Ensure compliance needs are met with shipping of product as guided by customer, FDA, USDA, HACCP, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience with fresh fruit/vegetable distribution is strongly preferred, or perishables.
- Understanding of USDA and FDA regulatory requirements. Experience with HCAPP certification preferred.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant industry experience
- Ability to work evenings, including extended hours overnights (weekends and/or holidays) during the peak seasons.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
598 total views, 3 today