Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and well-regarded fresh produce Grower, Distributor & Re-Packer is in growth mode.
- Seeking an experienced Manager to lead their warehouse and distribution operations.
- This position is with a company prepped for growth and is adding new commodity categories.
- They have recently renovated facilities, expanding sales reach and new farming operations.
- This opportunity is in the Mid-Atlantic region, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee all of operations and support staff within the Warehouse, Transportation and Inventory Control depts.
- Establish KPIs, goals and objectives for the Operations dept and ensure that all SOPs are followed.
- Develop and execute weekly warehouse and transportation schedules to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Ensure company meets compliance needs with shipping of product as guided by customer: HACCP, SQF, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Previous professional experience with fresh fruit/vegetable, and/or perishable packing/distribution.
- Understanding of HACCP certification, USDA and FDA regulatory requirements and DOT regulations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant industry experience.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
108 total views, 8 today