Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and well-regarded fresh produce distributor & re-packer is in growth mode.
- Seeking an experienced Manager to lead their warehouse, distribution and packing operations.
- This position is with an organization with a great reputation within the Fresh Produce Industry.
- This role will have advancement opportunities to Sr. Leadership within the company.
- They have a state-of-the-art warehouse, re-pack, distribution and fresh-cut processing facilities.
- This opportunity is in the Mid-Atlantic region, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Plans, implements and monitors the day-to-day operations for the packing, warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Develop and execute production demand plans and schedules.
- Develop and manage operational strategies by estimating, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Develop KPIs and process improvements in operation functions in productivity and overall service levels.
- Ensure company meets any compliance needs with shipping of product as guided by customer, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a large, high volume warehouse environment.
- Previous professional experience with fresh fruit/vegetable, and/or perishable packing/distribution.
- Understanding of USDA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Experience with Six Sigma or Lean methodologies preferred.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant industry experience
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
232 total views, 1 today