Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A fresh fruit cold storage, specialty bagging and repack operation is in growth mode.
- This newly created position will oversee multiple production lines of the facility and business operation.
- This role will oversee the packing process, ripening, lotting and distribution of domestic and imported fruit.
- This role will work with a small mgt team that’s made impressive strides in customer service and production.
- Includes a strong hourly wage with OT, bonus potential and full benefits. (Including company paid medical, 401k)
- This opportunity is located in the greater Philadelphia / New Jersey area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Communication with all depts to ensure efficiency is maintained while providing the highest quality product.
- Build and maintain a work environment which promotes positive staff morale and performance.
- Develop system improvements by analyzing processes and workflow and implementing appropriate changes.
- Helps ensure strong customer service by collaborating and regular communication with customers.
- Facilitate a profitable operation that meets any compliance needs as guided by customer, FDA or USDA.
- Previous supervisory experience in a fresh produce packing/distribution operation is required.
- Previous experience with a fresh fruit packing/production is highly valued. (grapes, citrus, stonefruit)
- Understanding of USDA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Bilingual in English / Spanish is required.
- Associate degree (or higher) in a related field of study and/or related work experience.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
216 total views, 10 today