Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A vertically integrated international Citrus Grower/Shipper/Packer/Importer is in growth mode.
- Looking for experienced sales talent to develop and direct a national Citrus sales program.
- Our client has a large supply of citrus allocated for the North American market.
- This newly created role has exciting and long-term growth potential with a reputable and long-established Grower.
- Our client has offices in McAllen, TX but also open to remote-based candidates.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Seek out and develop new customers, while managing and growing existing customer accounts.
- Execute and direct day-to-day FOB sales and develop contracted sales programs.
- Maintain sales targets and category growth.
- Conduct customer meetings and presentations.
- Domestic and International travel to visit customers, periodic visits to trade shows and production areas.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in citrus category. (lemons, limes, mandarins, navels, etc.)
- Successful sales experience of over $15MM in sales, annually.
- Successful track record of sales in multiple customer segments. (retail, foodservice, wholesale, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
575 total views, 6 today