Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art, commercial greenhouse is seeking an expert in Quality Assurance & Food Safety to join their growing team!
- The Director of Food Safety and Quality Assurance will be responsible for managing and executing continuous improvement of the food safety program in our client’s high-tech greenhouse.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Manage food safety plan, environmental monitoring program, and quality programs.
- Directs and manages company supplier approval program to assure compliance.
- Direct department staff and administer training as needed.
- Continuously improve the FS and Quality programs.
- Maintain and continuously improve companies recall crisis plans.
- 5+ years of FS/QA experience within the fresh produce industry required. *CEA experience preferred*
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs, GMPs, and food safety certifications (HACCP, PCQI, SQF).
- Knowledge of food microbiology, food safety, and food defense.
- Commercial scale greenhouse production experience in a Controlled Agricultural Environment strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, microbiology, food science, chemical engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Solution-oriented problem solver
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
236 total views, 4 today