Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A strong, growing processing company is seeking a Facilities Engineering Manager for their operation.
- Oversees the functioning of all building systems including mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, ammonia, steam, waste management and water treatment
- Managing department budget and approves contracts.
- oversee contractors who support our facility and will ensure services are delivered on target and/or within timeframe
- Management of building systems including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing Ammonia systems management
- Cleaning, sanitation, and janitorial services, Grounds keeping and landscaping Arrange for purchase or rental of necessary materials, tools and equipment for facilities projects.
- Manage recycling programs which include cardboard removal
- Will oversee and manage all facilities team, supervisor and facilities staff, and will work collaboratively with Human Resources on hiring process, staff development and disciplinary matters
- Ensure all facilities staff are trained in the proper use tools and equipment, food safety rules,OSHA regulations and health rules
- Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering
- Someone experienced in driving change and continuous improvement
- Experience with automation in food processing
- Strong management skills
- Strong communication skills in articulating issues, causes and solutions to management
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Strong, competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
133 total views, 2 today