Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Strong, growing produce company is seeking a talented Farm Manager to manage all aspects of their day to day operations.
- Responsible for planting, harvesting, processing, inventory management, cost controls, maintenance and administration of the operations.
- Develops and manages projects and processes.
- Provide leadership, coaching and motivation to develop team
- Ensure productive and safe work environment
- Overall planning and scheduling key activities and delegates accordingly to maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources.
- Ensures equipment is maintained and in safe operating condition on the farm and in the production facility to optimize throughput and achieve maximum effectiveness.
- Provides accurate accounting of plant cost and productivity
- Stay up to date with evolving industry trends in growing, technology, etc.
- Farm operations management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to lead diverse groups as well as work as part of a cross-functional team.
- Experience with budgeting, planning, resource allocation, human resources
- Strong analytical skills to support cost management and process improvement opportunities.
- Understanding of manufacturing, quality control, food safety, GMP’s and sanitation.
- Project management experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
Please contact Katie Settle, firstname.lastname@example.org
296 total views, 8 today