Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and vertically integrated grower/packer/shipper/importer is in aggressive growth-mode.
- Newly created role will lead an experienced sales team in the California Central Valley.
- The company is a strong CA seasonal grower and expanding imports for a 52-week supply.
- This opportunity provides a very strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This position is based in the California Central Valley with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Lead, coach and mentor sales professionals with a wide range of career experience.
- Oversee the customer base; including create, maintain and monitor sales & marketing budgets and plans.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range sales goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Oversee the development and execution of a modernized sales approach. (performance matrix, analytical and metric – driven sales systems)
- Provide forecasting & pricing for season long retails sales programs that maximize returns for growers.
- Ability for both domestic and international travel as needed to visit customers, growers, attend trade shows and other industry events.
- Lead the charge in continuing to expand market share with major North American Retailers, with both seasonal and 52-week retail programs.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Established track record of leading and developing sales teams.
- Successful track record managing modern sales processes.
- Previous citrus category sales experience preferred.
- Strong experience/relationships working with domestic retail customers.
- Successful experience in season long program bid pricing.
- Thorough understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
160 total views, 11 today