Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art, automated commercial greenhouse is seeking a talented Maintenance Manager to join their team!
- This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of facility maintenance.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Job Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in strategic planning and installation of future phases of greenhouse.
- Responsible for developing and leading a facilities maintenance team.
- Work closely with the Head Grower to ensure systems are functioning properly to optimize plant production, packaging, and storage.
- Responsible for leading preventive maintenance programs.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Works with Managers and Department Leaders on the design and modification of equipment to increase productivity, decrease labor cost and assure high quality products produced at maximum yield.
- Develops strategic plans and objectives to keep the facilities operating at optimum efficiency
- Coordinates and provides direction and guidance to maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Compile and review operational records, such as time and production, inventory data, repair and maintenance records.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
- Utilize and maintain electronic maintenance programs and computer information management systems.
- Provide consistent floor presence on all operating platforms (Processing, Packaging) when facility is operational
- Degree or equivalent experience/education.
- 15+ years building and equipment maintenance experience with a minimum of 5+ years of supervisory experience required.
- Preventive maintenance programs knowledge strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with all levels of personnel.
- Knowledge of plumbing, electric and hydraulics needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not required.
- Previous experience with fully automated growing systems/ controlled agricultural environments/greenhouse facilities maintenance strongly desired.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
181 total views, 6 today