Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
An established and reputable Grower/Shipper/Packer is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in CA.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Play a key role in developing our client’s marketing strategy and driving the execution of all brand marketing initiatives
- Manage all messaging, content, collateral, and tools – written, digital, photographic, video, print, trade show, booth, advertising, etc. – across digital and physical assets
- Manage all trade show efforts, from cross functional planning, organizing, tracking, and execution on the floor, partnering closely with sales team
- Lead digital, web, and social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) communication efforts, engaging with our audiences and evaluating analytics
- Assist in managing all new product development, packaging, and other related projects, managing and driving cross functional goals, deadlines, and execution to market
- Assist in planning and managing departmental marketing budgets
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- 4 Year College Degree preferred or equivalent
- 8 + years of experience in marketing, or related, ideally with experience in both consumer and trade markets – emphasis on consumer
- Proven ability to work with teams, communicate effectively, establish rapport, and manage and develop direct reports
- Natural market and consumer orientation. Appreciation for good design.
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Very organized. Proven ability to meet deadlines, influence, and work cross functionally
- Self-driven with the ability to operate independently
- Familiarity with Adobe creative tools a plus
Compensation: DOE + Bonus. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
223 total views, 7 today