Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An innovative, fast-growing, multi-million and multi-national Importer is in growth mode.
- This newly created role will develop sales of imported grapes and citrus to retailers across North America.
- This Importer / Distributor has a global sourcing network, with a committed supply of grapes and citrus.
- The position will develop and manage retail sales (both program and FOB/market sales) across North America.
- This role is with a highly regarded company, known for superior customer service, employee satisfaction & retention.
- There’s exciting growth opportunities here, both professionally and financially.
- Position can lead to building and managing a retail sales team, as the division grows.
- Our client is located in the Western U.S but is open to remote-based talent.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Develop and manage new retail sales with Regional and National retail chain stores.
- Proactively build seasonal programs for North American customers.
- Collaborate with sourcing dept. in building sales programs and servicing retail customers.
- Assist in AR mgt when necessary.
- As sales develop, this role will oversee the hiring and mgt of additional retail sales & support team members.
- Domestic and international travel, as needed to conventions, shows, and customer locations.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Successful sales experience of imported grapes or citrus to retail customers is required.
- Established contacts and relationships with retail customers.
- A deep knowledge of the overall grape and/or citrus categories with a good understanding of those commodities’ domestic and import cycles (seasons), supply chain details and import operations.
- Solid produce background, also knowledge of international fruit growing regions, quality characteristics and issues, shelf life, shipping & handling characteristics, import supply chain, pack styles.
- Must have strong communication skills and enjoy working on a team. A “lone wolf” doesn’t work here.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
224 total views, 2 today