Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established, international fresh-fruit grower/shipper/importer is in growth-mode.
- This newly created role will take full financial leadership for the North American business.
- The Controller will own the P&L statements and be responsible for control of the finances of business including balance sheet, cashflows and taxation.
- This role will be instrumental in the growth plans for North America, including building a finance team.
- The company has a strong reputation internationally in grapes, citrus, apples and other related categories.
- Our client is a year-round supplier with proprietary varieties for their categories and is highly regarded among retail/mass market chain customers.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This position is based in the greater Philadelphia, PA area with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Manage the finance team(s) to implement & deliver weekly and month-end reporting.
- Work with Business Managers in defining KPIs to guarantee accountability and challenge performance vs budget/forecast.
- Review essential processes (grower returns, cost & credit control, etc.) and assess changes that can be made to improve business performance and results.
- Oversee year end audit, stock counts, tax and compliance as well as lead N.A. Finance governance meetings.
- Lead efforts to create an internal finance talent pool for the U.S. and Canada.
- Mentor and coach direct line reports incl. Canadian Finance Controller.
- Develop financial strategies to support the company’s strategic and tactical plans.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- S. or higher in Finance or related field of study from an accredited University or College. (Master’s or CPA preferred)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CMA)
- Significant professional experience in the Fresh Produce / Agriculture Industry is required.
- Proven track record of business partnering within an organization. (Not just transactional accounting)
- Knowledge and understanding of grower accounting functions.
- Strong IT ability and data modelling, mining, evaluation. (Rubicon desirable)
- Must be confident liaising and influencing key stakeholders as well as front-line leaders and operators on site.
- Desired character attributes include analytical thinking, good decision making, resilient, passionate, proactive, flexible/adaptable, and able to work to deadlines.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
114 total views, 9 today