Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Strong, growing food company seeking a bilingual (Spanish/English) Office Manager to join their team. This company has a good culture and environment.
- Responsible for coordinating and overseeing various aspects of Human Resources, administration, (including recruitment, benefit plans, employee relations, and personnel information files).
- Assists with payroll processing, managing picker tickets, and passing out paychecks.
- Responsible for employee inquiries and requests regarding benefits and time off.
- Posts information to accounting software from such sources documents as bills from customers, cash receipts, invoices, and customer payments.
- Reconcile cash accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Pays supplier invoices and accounts payable in a timely manner.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Support Payroll Team and External Accountant.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution, and filing.
- Responsible for coordinating facilities services by maintaining office equipment, physical space, and telecommunication systems. Reviewing furniture needs and keeping the office supplied
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards, and office keys.
- 3 years of Office Management experience
- Ability to work well within a team, share best practices, experience, and knowledge
- Must be able to handle pressure and multiple-priorities with professionalism and poise
- Possess highly effective oral and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly skilled in the use and creation of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must be skilled in the use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the administrative needs of the department.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Must have Quickbooks experience
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
Competitive compensation package based on experience.
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
219 total views, 5 today