Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art, commercial greenhouse is seeking an experienced Pack House Manager to join their team!
- This position will be responsible for overseeing the daily greenhouse harvesting and packing operations.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and lead the day-to-day pack house operations.
- Interface, interact and lead a world class CEA team in accordance to the company Food Safety plans & OSHA required safety procedures.
- Communicate and collaborate with various departments including operations, greenhouse, production, growing, quality assurance, facilities, and sales teams.
- Responsible for all personnel, equipment, and operations in the packing & harvesting areas.
- Assist with development and continuous improvement of innovative policies and procedures to meet or exceed company’s projected crop yields & quality.
- 2+ Years in manufacturing or pack house operation (fresh produce or perishables strongly desired)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of fresh produce supply chain operations preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory
- Solution-oriented problem solver
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
194 total views, 2 today