Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A food manufacturer & processor in growth mode is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor.
- This role will be responsible for supervising the plant staff, production lines, and maintenance operations.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This opportunity is located in California or Illinois (apply or contact directly for more details/exact location).
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a food manufacturing setting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, MRP, Manufacturing Software, & Order Processing Systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills across multiple departments
- Knowledge and understanding of SOP’s, GMP’s and Safety rules
- Thorough understanding of food manufacturing/processing facilities production, maintenance, quality, and packaging operations.
- Ability to work 2nd shift M-F and Saturday’s as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) +
Please contact Brandi Boehme, Bboehme@producecareers.com
1049 total views, 6 today