Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art, commercial greenhouse is seeking an expert in Quality Assurance & Food Safety to join their growing team!
- This position will be responsible for managing and executing continuous improvement of the food safety program in our client’s high-tech greenhouse.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and lead the day-to-day FS and QA operations.
- Interface, interact and lead a world class CEA team in accordance to the company HACCP and Food Safety plans.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to confines of production, defined budged, and deadlines.
- Lead integrated pest management program.
- Develop and implement preventative measures to ensure compliance with all company and government regulations and requirements regarding safety and quality.
- Manage and train greenhouse staff on SOPs.
- Assist with development and continuous improvement of innovative policies and procedures to meet or exceed company’s projected crop yields & quality.
- Assist with the collection of data for audits and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of FS/QA experience within the fresh produce industry required. *CEA experience preferred*
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs, GMPs, and food safety certifications (HACCP, PCQI, SQF).
- Knowledge of food microbiology, food safety, and food defense.
- Commercial scale greenhouse production experience in a Controlled Agricultural Environment strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, microbiology, food science, chemical engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Solution-oriented problem solver
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
172 total views, 2 today