Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the organization meets all local, federal, and international regulations that apply to our products.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in regulatory roles, preferably in Agribusiness
- Direct experience with USA Fertilizer registrations
- USA knowledge of FIFRA concepts/procedures, particularly biopesticides
- USA knowledge of TSCA, APHIS procedures for import and movement of microbes
- USA knowledge of the ongoing discussions of Plant Biostimulants in USA (EPA, USDA, BPIA, AAPFCO)
- Preference for candidates who have experience in Canada & Mexico in fertilizer and/or biopesticide sector
What will be your responsibilities?
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all regulatory laws and regulations
- Collect local legislations and regulations, labelling and other aspects and establish a reference archive
- Submit local registrations, update the registration archive, and complete renewal registrations forms
- Regularly report on compliance status
- Study and interpret legislation for labelling, registration and other regulatory matters as needed
- Ensure all registrations are achieved according to the company’s strategic plan
What are the most important soft skills for the role?
- Team working
- Capable of taking suitable initiative
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Detailed oriented
- Project Management
- Ability to think strategically and place make sound technical decisions
Please contact Tara Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org
135 total views, 27 today