Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and vertically integrated North American Cherry Grower/Packer/Shipper is in growth-mode.
- Adding experienced cherry sales talent to develop and manage sales to new retail customers.
- This company has a large volume of high-end, top quality Northwest cherries with varieties that retailers love.
- Sales are heavily driven in the domestic season, with the summer months being a very demanding time.
- This position can be remote based anywhere in the U.S. with regular travel as needed to the Pacific Northwest.
- Account management with retail grocery chain store customers, such as national chains, regional chains, independents, and wholesalers/service wholesalers who supply retail accounts.
- Business development for new accounts, including prospecting and sourcing new customer leads.
- Collaborate with management on pricing and inventory to meet weekly and seasonal sales expectations.
- Working closely with Inspection / Quality personnel, cold storage & facilities personnel, logistics and shipping depts.
- Regular travel as needed for business and sales purposes. (Conventions, trade shows, customer sites, etc.)
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Successful sales experience in the cherry category with sales to retail customers is required.
- Established contacts/relationships with retail customers to hit the ground running and sell to new chains quickly.
- Solid produce background, also knowledge of international fruit growing regions, quality characteristics and issues, shelf life, shipping & handling characteristics, import supply chain, pack styles.
- Sales “hunter” mentality needed. Looking for someone who enjoys selling vs. account mgt/maintenance.
- 24/7 availability during the summer cherry season.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
536 total views, 5 today