Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An innovative, fast-growing and multi-national trading company is adding sales talent.
- This established Importer / Distributor has a global network, and diverse commodity line.
- Seeking aggressive sales talent with an entrepreneurial spirit that pushes for more business.
- Uncapped earning potential available for this role as well as aggressive bonus and commission potential.
- Position will coordinate with all depts. to ensure strong customer service and delivering for customers.
- This role’s focus will be on sales and sourcing. They have a full support team to handle admin work!
- Customer service, company culture and a team-minded approach are very important to our client.
- Our client is located in the Western U.S but is open to remote-based talent.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Develop new sales with retail, foodservice and wholesale customers.
- Negotiate and close FOB, delivered, contract and program sales.
- Prospect and develop new sales that grow volume and returns for commodities sold.
- Be point of contact for customers for product availability, pricing, quality, delivery and the overall market.
- Work closely with the team on pricing and inventory to meet daily and seasonal sales goals.
- Occasional travel, as needed to conventions, shows, and customer locations.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales and marketing experience and established supply network for avocados and/or berries preferred but also open to related fresh produce/fruit commodities.
- Successful track record of sales in multiple customer segments. ($4M minimum $10M preferred)
- Good sourcing / trading background with established network.
- Working knowledge of fresh market trends, swings and competition.
- An understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- Must enjoy working on a team. A “lone wolf” doesn’t work here.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
364 total views, 5 today