Leads the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) or the Mexico, South/Central America regions for Order Fulfillment activities to ensure the sales order management process meets customer expectations. This process includes working directly with assigned regional Customer Service Reps in managing sales orders on inventory availability, exportation requirements, preparing and finalizing international documents and monitoring sales orders the order fulfillment process through delivery to customers.
The scope of this position includes commercial, stock seed and trial sample orders and is a hand on working lead that performs all defined tasks.
- Leads the Order Fulfillment activities for their assigned marketing region.
- Trains, coaches and monitors performance of one direct report (Order Fulfillment Analyst) who supports the execution of daily logistics functions and tasks.
- Works closely the regions Customer Service Reps on the sales order management process once orders are entered into system.
- Conducts inventory analysis with the End Item Planner to provide an inventory availability status for each sale order line item.
- Verifies export requirements such as ADs, Country of Origin and ISTA certifications.
- Identifies inventory shortages due quantity, quality and importation constraints that impacts the order fulfillment of a sales order.
- Leads the coordination process and works closely with Procurement, Commercial and End Item Planners to source new material or upgrade inventory to fulfill the orders.
- Communicates with CSRs inventory availability issues and negotiates alternative options to maximum fulfillment (i.e. take substandard inventory “AS IS” or delay delivery until QC tests are complete or new seed lots are available).
- Provides completion dates for Process Assignments (treating/packing, etc.) to the End Item Planners based on shipping dates.
- Provides freights quotes and estimated delivery dates.
- Manages the export documentation preparation process with the Order Fulfillment Analyst to prepare, Phytos, Country of Origin, Chamber of Commerce Seals, ISTA and other special certificates required to meet country/customer regulatory requirements
- Requests Import Permits from CSRs and verify requirements are being met.
- Monitors the order fulfillment process and communicates status to CSRs if their orders are on target for set delivery dates or if there are any delays.
- Schedule the USDA Phyto inspectors to inspect shipment once the orders are picked and packed.
- Creates deliveries and invoices for customer documentation and financial reporting.
- Finalizes export documentation and ensure that they are sent by the correct mode of delivery. (i.e. DHL, Freight Forwarder, regional CSRs or directly to the customer)
- Acts as the lead coordinator between Customer Service, End Item Planners, and Packaging and Shipping departments to fulfill and ship customer orders
- Fully understand export documentation activities and functions in compliance with organizational policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Tracks and reports weekly status of all orders to be reviewed in weekly Operations meetings.
- Learns all aspects of the Traffic Coordinator functions and acts as backup to this position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Logistics or similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Spanish spoken and written (business proficiency) is preferred
- The ideal candidate will have Supply Chain management skills
- The ideal candidate will have a background working with agricultural business or other related manufacturing operations
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a growth company & understands how to scale
- Extensive knowledge and highly proficient in the use of manufacturing databases (SAP, Oracle, ABS etc.) and Microsoft Office products
Skills and Personal Traits:
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Strong team player, self‐starter, positive attitude and high integrity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) for effective vendor & internal staff communication
- Attention to detail, drives tasks to closure efficiently with error‐free end result
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package for Woodland region
- Medical & dental insurance
- Section 125 Dependent Care plans, 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday time off
Work Authorization: Must provide proof of authorization to work in the United States
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
362 total views, 3 today