Seeking a bright individual to join the IT team to assist in supporting our global operations. The company is a fast paced and expanding company that needs to expand its data reporting to support growth and maintain a high level of service and availability of services.
This position will be responsible for supporting and enhancing our in house developed business applications, creating SQL InfoCubes, and maintaining system interfaces to our ERP systems. This individual will also be required to manage and monitor the databases and other supporting systems for our home developed systems.
- Working experience working with ERP systems is a must, and more specifically
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sales Forecasting processes
- Good knowledge and understanding of Product Development process
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sales and Distribution
- This job will include providing system supporting (and Help Desk) and maintain Order-to-Cash, Production-to-Grower Payment, Finance and Accounting, and other end-to-end business processes.
- Support operational and financial reporting using Crystal Reports, MS ACCESS, MSSQL and ERP tools.
- Work with managers to define reporting requirements and manage projects to completion.
- Validate and correct transactions within the ERP System.
- Participate in business process changes and enhancements to current software.
- Work with development to ensure systems compatibility and enhancement.
- Work on documenting system and programs.
- Write system and program technical specifications.
- Working experience working with the software development cycle and document each phase work on.
- Work on creating technical knowledge transfer procedure and documents.
- Coach and train junior Developer.
- Develop business applications for all business units (USAG, VASBV, VASMX and other).
- Contribute to the design and development of the company’s global IT Solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to talk and hear
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- 15 years of experience developing software using VS, C#, and VB
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ERP systems is a must
- Software development cycle
- Software (ERP) implementation methodology
- Work experience in Visual Studio (Visual Studio, VB, C# using WPF and Silverlight) is a must
- Experience writing technical specification and system documentation
- Participate and contribute on knowledge transfer workshops
- Basic project management skills
- A strong understanding of manufacturing operations, inventory and accounting is required
- Crystal Reports authoring
- Microsoft SQL database administration
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
- MS ACCESS development
- System Interfaces
- knowledge of XML and HTML technologies and web frameworks
- Understanding of developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Executive Information Systems
- Microsoft reporting services
- Microsoft integration services
- Website development
- Share Point
- Solution engineering and planning
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- A clean driving record is required
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to deliver full solutions on time and on budget
- Ability to work outside the team with all other departments to define requirements, plan the project and deliver on time
- Self-starter with a passion for personal growth
Preferred Education and Experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical & dental insurance
- Section 125 Dependent Care plans, 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday time off
Work Authorization: Must provide proof of authorization to work in the United States
Please contact Tara Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org
174 total views, 7 today