Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An innovative and vertically integrated Grower /Packer / Shipper / Importer is in aggressive growth-mode.
- They’re looking for experienced Blueberry sales talent to develop and manage the category for North America.
- The company is scaling-up and establishing itself as a leading global player in the berry category.
- The category’s focus is on premium, new and different varieties to set apart from competition.
- This role will actively and aggressively open new customer relationships and execute sales and service to national and regional retail, wholesale, foodservice, and other niche and specialty channels.
- This opportunity has an aggressive compensation package, including uncapped earning potential.
- This position, depending on experience, can be based anywhere in the U.S.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous successful sales experience in the blueberry category, 52-week program (Import & domestic).
- Established customer contacts within retail and chain accounts.
- A deep knowledge of the overall Berry categories with a good understanding of those commodities’ domestic and import cycles (seasons), supply chain details and import operations.
- “Full basket” background in the berry category strongly preferred. (raspberries, black and strawberries)
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study preferred.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
933 total views, 3 today