Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A well-established and innovative industry supplier is adding to their sales team.
- This individual will focus on carrying out technical support and sales strategies with fruit and vegetable grower / packers in the designated Mid-Atlantic territory.
- Sales products include pre & post-harvest solutions to decrease food waste and increase yields.
- Our client has a solid reputation within the industry with generations of experience and exciting growth.
Please contact or apply for more details.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Ability to build & maintain relationships.
- Maintain technical relationships with customers by providing prompt, effective communications, technical consultation, and training.
- Conduct grower trials with customers to identify new product concepts and solve existing issues.
- Implement processes and technical recommendations at the customer level.
- Be point of contact for customers for product availability, pricing, quality, delivery, and the overall market.
- Coordinate with all depts. to ensure strong customer service and delivering assigned commodities to customers.
- Ability to travel to conventions, shows, and customer locations (20-30%).
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales experience in pre/post- harvest solutions.
- Successful track record of sales in the fresh fruit/vegetable industry.
- Ability to understand and assist in implementation of scientific/ technical solutions.
- In-depth understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
328 total views, 2 today