Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A leading technical supplier to the table grape industry is in growth-mode.
- This newly created role will support growers and oversee and support activities on development of new offerings.
- Our client has a strong reputation within the industry, highly regarded and is a leader in the category.
- Exciting role with an international organization that has plenty of opportunity for growth!
- Position includes employee paid health insurance and a 401k program with a strong match.
- This opportunity is based in the California Central Valley.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Organize and manage testing and evaluation of existing and new varieties of offerings for table grape Growers.
- Promote new offerings and technical ‘after sales service’ to Grape Growers in California and Mexico.
- Act as a close liaison between sales dept and Grape Growers and nurseries to ensure delivery of products.
- May need to supervise inhouse production crews to ensure accurate reporting and progress.
- Regular travel domestically internationally as needed for business purposes. Including routine travel to Mexico.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous experience in the California table grape industry REQUIRED. (Farming, Research/Breeding or Supplier)
- Background in table grape crop mgt, new variety research, irrigation, or farm operations.
- Strong knowledge of table grape breeding practices and varieties.
- Bilingual in English / Spanish preferred, but not required.
- College degree (Bachelors or higher) in Viticulture or related fields of study.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
702 total views, 3 today