Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and highly reputable Canadian Importer/Shipper is adding to their Sr. leadership team.
- This newly-created leadership role will direct the day-to-day for the company’s terminal market operations.
- This role will interface and advise on all aspects of the business. (sales, operations, grower relations, etc.)
- Our client is a respected player within the industry, with a global reach for fresh fruit throughout the world.
- This company is a leader in several fruit categories and known for high-end, quality fruit.
- This opportunity is based in the Ontario Food Terminal Market, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Interface, interact and lead all aspects of the supply chain. (sourcing, operations, sales, etc.)
- Work with sales dept. on sales strategy for major retail customers. (Costco, Wal-Mart, Sobeys, Loblaws, etc.)
- Work with Sr. leadership to identify, source and develop new products.
- Full background within the fresh produce industry, with experience managing the entire supply chain.
- Established relationships and C-level contacts with Retailer customers and Growers.
- Strong knowledge of imported fruit commodity varieties.
- Thorough knowledge of produce markets and supply chain dynamics.
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skill set.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
1208 total views, 5 today