Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established Importer/Exporter is adding an accomplished buy/sell professional to expand international sales.
- Our client is looking to add export programs for CA and/or WA fruit programs. (grapes, stonefruit, apples)
- This established Importer / Distributor has a global network, and diverse commodity line.
- Our client is looking for a proven and motivated dealmaker that works well in a team environment.
- Position will coordinate with all depts. to ensure strong customer service and delivering for customers.
- This role’s focus will be on sales and sourcing. They have a full support team to handle admin work!
- Customer service, company culture and a team-minded approach are very important to our client.
- Uncapped earning potential available for this role as well as aggressive bonus and commission potential.
- Location preference is the West Coast but is open to remote-based talent.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Negotiate optimal fresh produce purchases with growers, wholesalers and other channels.
- Availability to communicate with and troubleshoot customer concerns across various time zones
- Prospect and develop new sales that grow volume and returns for commodities sold.
- Be point of contact for customers for product availability, pricing, quality, delivery and the overall market.
- Work closely with the team on pricing and inventory to meet daily and seasonal sales goals.
- Occasional travel, as needed to conventions, shows, and customer locations.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales and marketing experience and established supply network for grapes, citrus and/or apples.
- Successful track record of sales in multiple customer segments. ($3M minimum $6M preferred)
- Good sourcing / trading background with established network.
- Working knowledge of fresh market trends, swings and competition.
- An understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- Must enjoy working on a team. A “lone wolf” doesn’t work here.
- Bilingual / multilingual is strongly preferred.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
209 total views, 8 today